Quepos is one of those popular destinations in Costa Rica that every year welcomes hundreds of anglers and sport-fishing enthusiasts across the globe for its abundance of natural resources and the favorable weather. The water also harvests the best quality and huge billfishes, rooster fishes, Dorados, Wahi Wahi and many more. Besides the spectacular picturesque beauty and natural abundance, vacationers, passionate to fish offshore usually choose among the wide array of Quepos fishing trips packages offered by the local fishing clubs, resorts and organizations.
If you are aspiring to have a never before offshore fishing trip in the amazing Quepos, here you are served with the fresh and hot reasons behind selecting this destination.
1. Costa Rica is blessed with many beaches and among which there are a few places that can be called as fishing grounds. Quepos and Manuel Antonio are those destinations that offer a wide array of both offshore and inshore fishing all throughout the year. Thousands of people visit this Costa Rican destination during the annual tournament and also during the hot fishing seasons when they get to catch their favorite breeds from the waters.
2. You will catch a wide variety of fishes as you are coming to the Quepos fishing trips from both offshore and inshore. Anglers love winning over the 100 pounds of Wahoo, Yellow Fin Tuna, Dorado, Pacific Sailfish and many more. While coming back, you must wait some time in the chartered boat to experience the best of the inshore fishing. Catch Snapper, Mackeral, Roosterfish, Snook and so on. There are chances to create records per the size and weight of your catch. So, give your best efforts to grab the giant from the oceans.
3. You can rent a charter boat per your budget and the conveniences you are seeking. OffShoreTrips can arrange you the best boats that you can take out for the voyage for one day and even one and a half days or 2 days per your preferences. But make sure, that the boat you’re chartering is armed with all the facilities you want if you and the crew are taken it out on the ocean.
4. In Quepos there are plenty of fishing guides around to get advice from. This will help you track the right spot to get the best catch you are looking for. No matter what, good research from the local fishermen and the professional anglers from the clubs can be a great help before you set out to run anywhere around the 16-30 miles offshore to fish in a day.
5. If situation favors, you may expect a glance of the school of dolphins, whales, and sea turtles on your offshore trip. Take the best snaps of the spectacular sea animals along with the breathtaking views of nature during your offshore fishing trip and vacationing to Quepos.
See Rich-media version of article below.