Costa Rica is one of the premier destinations for sports fishing, and for both saltwater and sweet-water fishing at the same time. The country is blessed with the opulence of marine animals and fishes because of the outstanding geographical locations.
Among the plenty of places, Jaco- the Costa Rican surf capital as well as the fishing capital besides Los Suenos, is one of the most preferred destinations for the international tourists aiming to experience the ultimate Jaco Costa Rica sportfishing.
The top 5 reasons behind the popularity of Jaco among the international fishermen traveling to Costa Rica to take pleasure in sports fishing.
· The saltwater fishing in Jaco can be the experience of the lifetime! It is because of the favorable waters, the Pacific Ocean here harvests the widest of the species that anyone could find elsewhere. In the serene warm waters by the pristine sandy beaches- fisherman can bait into the largest school of the migrating fishes. The Pacific is known for harvesting the widest populations of the Black Marlin, Sailfish, Mahi-Mahi, Striped Marlin, Wahoo, Yellowfin Tuna and more.
· Jaco Costa Rica sportfishing can be a professional fisherman’s dream to come by battling some of the ocean’s best and enhance his confidence in becoming a fisherman of international standards. It is the wide array of the fishes that he can catch here at the North Pacific coasts in Jaco.
· Next important reason for sports fishing in Jaco is the facilities that the fishermen get here. They can be introduced to a good many numbers of popular charters and considering their demands, the fishing enthusiasts are supposed to book the boat. During this time, they must check the amenities and the facilities they are about to receive on board. Jaco charter services are best known for catering the various options for the tourists. They have a variety of boats and the luxuries are added per request.
· Coming next to the amazing and plush resorts. Jaco has some of the finest resorts by the beach. So, fishermen can lie back after a tough day in the waters rushing after the grand catches here at Jaco.
· The last but not the least important reason will be the conveyance and convenience. Jaco, being the capital of Costa Rica is quite an urban area on the pacific coast. International tourists can reach the airport nearby in an hour. Besides, they can also avail rental cars, private mode of conveyance, and other facilities easily at Jaco. Hence, a certain section of international anglers loves being in Jaco besides Los Suenos, Tamarindo, Nosara, Quepos, and so on.
See video below for a fast summary of this article.